The SRJC Fall 2023 Meal Plan offers an array of options to satisfy your taste buds and cater to your culinary desires.
The Fall 2023 Meal Plan is exclusively available to Polly Hall residents..
- The meal plan is only valid at the Bertolini Dining Hall and the Bear’s Den at the Santa Rosa SRJC Campus
- Residents can use their meal plan funds to purchase café items a la carte.
Weekday (M-F) Breakfast – $10.00 per meal
Start your day right with a tasty breakfast. Choose from the following options:
- Breakfast Burrito, Whole Fruit and Select Beverage
- Egg Cheese Meat/Vegetarian Breakfast Sandwich, Potatoes, Whole Fruit and Select Beverage
- Sunrise Meal: 2 eggs, 2 bacon or 2 sausage, Potatoes, Toast and Select Beverage
- Healthy Breakfast Option: Fruit Bowl, Yogurt Cup, Hard Boiled Egg and Select Beverage
Light Meal (Lunch and Dinner) – $10.00 per meal
For a lighter yet satisfying meal, select any two of the following items*:
- ½ Size Entrée Salad
- ½ Sandwich
- ½ Wrap
*Includes Chips & Select Beverage
Full (Lunch and Dinner) – $14.00 per meal
Craving a more larger meal? Choose one of the following hearty options*:
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich
- Veggie Burger
- Daily Special Entrée
*Includes a Side, a Snack or a Dessert & Select Beverage
Saturday & Sunday Weekend Brunch - $14.00 All You Can Eat
- All-you-can-eat from our Hot Food Bar
- Buffet-style spread
Fall Semester 2023 Hours of Operation
Food Service Hours (Bertolini Center, 1st floor):
Monday-Thursday: 7am to 7pm
Friday (Bear's Den Only): 7am to 7pm
Saturdays-Sundays: 10am to 3pm (Brunch at Servery only)
Meal Plan Benefits:
Savings: Purchase and save
Convenience: Open your account with a balance of $100 and add funds anytime you want.
Share the Love: Give access to your family and friends, allowing them to contribute to your account.